Sunday 3 September 2017

The Time Spent During Mid-Semester Break


HARI RAYA AIDILADHA CELEBRATION!

Assalamualaikum, Alhamdulillah, we meet again. So! This week I’m gonna write an entry about Hari Raya Aidiladha Celebration that happened on mid semester break.
   
   On Friday, first of September 2017, Islam follower replied great day Eid Al-Adha. Islam follower circumcised to go prayer at the mosque. My family and I went to fulfill player Aidil Adha at the mosque close to our house.

    After done prayer at the mosque, we went home at 9 a.m. Many people gathered to slaughter a cow. Wani and Aida did not went to see it because since a long time ago we fears to look they slaughter a cow and we scared of the blood. Completed slaughter, the beef then were distributed and put into plastic and administered to everyone. I mean for the Muslim only. They also cooking the meat to be served to other. While talk serve appetite. Niece, children, sibling and also neighbors enjoyed the food and this able to improve our silaturahim.
  
   When it 12 a.m, sisters Aida’s start to cooked for our guests. They are my sister’s friends. My sisters cooked Ayam Masak Merah, Rendang and Nasi Planta. My sisters is good in cooking. They arrived at 5 p.m and when the time at 6 p.m my sister Aida (my eldest sister) send me to my friend house. My friend name is Zarifah. Her house just close of my house. It take 5 minit to go to her house. She served me a Ketupat Pulut Hitam (my favourite!) and Rendang. It also delicious. I ate a lot. But I enjoyed the food so much on that day. 

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing

Aida and her friend on the first day of Hari Raya Aidiladha

4 comments:

  1. Aida your hari raya aidil adha so lively than me this year �� Hahaha btw your entry it so nice i love to read it

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah , your sister cook ayam masak merah 😍 that is my favourite food 😋 good story aida and hazwani !!

    ReplyDelete